miércoles, 9 de marzo de 2011

What's on my mind? I'm fuckind tired. I'm tired of caring for people who don't give a shit about me. I'm tired of waiting for a text that's neves going to come. I'm tired of thinking things will be diferent, yet they neves change. I'm tired of giving out chances, only to be let down. I'm tired of putting forth 100% of an effort and only getting 25% in return. I'm tired of broken promises. I'm tired of let downs by the people who matter most to me. I'm tired of making someone a priority, when in reality I'm just the number to them. I,m tired of shitty friends who are never there for me. I'm tired of self centered assholes, who only manipulate a situation from their own perspective, never even thinking about what someone else is going through. I´m so tired of the same old bullshit over ando over again...

...because:

165760_498358042768_524902768_5769717_7586772_n_large



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por comentar♥